The Hand Crafted Wooden Serving set and Cooking Spoon Set assists you multi-task in the kitchen by making preparing food simpler. It contain 6 wooden spoons and it is extremely handy for stirring liquids, stir-frying vegetables, making sauce, preparing curries, serving rice, stirring pastas, tasting food and much more. It scoops the food with ease, without leaving scratches on the cookware. Beautifully crafted, soft to touch, lightweight, and very solid basically defines what great workmanship is. AUFLA Wooden Cooking Utensil Set is made of solid, one-piece beech Rose/Sheesham Wood, these sturdy Rose/Sheesham Wood flatware serving sets tools are comfortable, durable and versatile. Now you can use your precious non-stick cookware without worrying about damages and scratches and also a Great gift idea for housewarming, birthday, Christmas, Weddings, get-together, Anniversaries, thanksgiving, for loved ones.
Aufla Sheesham / Rosewood Utensils (Set of 6)
SKU: Aufla Rosewood Set Of 6
- Made From High Quality Rosewood/Sheesham Wood
- No WAX Or any Harmful Chemical is Used To Give The Shine To Products
- Made Of Close Grained Hardwood, Handmade in India
- Beautifully Crafted, Soft To Touch, Lightweight & Solid
- Does Not Scratch Or Damage Your Expensive Cookware
- TOP NOTCH CRAFTMANSHIP
There are no reviews yet.